How Can I Register For E-Library?
Try elibrary.medipol.edu.tr on Mobile App
You are required to be a faculty member, staff member or student of our university in order to access the electronic information resources that the Istanbul Medipol University Library is a member of.
We have created a portal where you can access information sources from anywhere. With this portal, you can access the databases we are a member of, you can follow trial databases or follow the developments related to our library’s membership of information resources.
You do not need to change your computer’s proxy setting when using this portal!
In order to provide access to our university databases;
- Login http://elibrary.medipol.edu.tr/to start the membership process.
- Use the email address “@ medipol.edu.tr” for membership. Your e-mail account is automatically generated with your Mebis account as [email protected]
You can see your e-mail address in”User Profile” section in Mebis application.
You can access your e-mails and other applications by entering your e-mail address and Mebis password at https://std.medipol.edu.tr.
- Please fill out the relevant fields in the form that will appear.
- After completing the registration form, activate your account by clicking on the activation link in your e-mail box.
- After obtaining your account, please enter your e-mail address and the password you set on the homepage.
After successful login, you will be redirected to the e-resources page that our library subscribes to.
As the last step, enter the database you want to access.